Thursday, December 9, 2010

EVALUATION

*What do you like best about your project?
    -The thing i like best about my project is how i got the chance to create different styles to my images.

*What is the one thing you would do different on your project?
   - Actually i wouldn't change anything on my project because i like it just the way it is. Since it is appropriate for the assignment and it's neatly done i think Mr. Viereck will like it too.

*What problems or challenges did you overcome completing this project?
     -The challenges and problems I have overcome while doing my project are: a computer that wasn't working, I couldn't upload my pictures that i had on my phone so i had to find different ways to make my project appropriate and grammar.

 *What grade do you think you deserve on this project? Why?
        -I really  deserve an A for my project because i apply to the directions and finish it on time. Not only did i do all this but i also overcome the challenges to get it perfectly done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment