Tuesday, December 21, 2010

ESSAY FOR TEST

QUESTION - DO YOU TEXT AT HE DINNER TABLE.

ANSWER - No I don't text at the dinner table because I think it's disrecpectful and it would definately annoy my father.  I think having a time with the family should be with the family. Devices definately causes tension in my house because as soon as one of us gets home its either the computer or cell phone so there is really no family time.
                   We never text or do web searches during dinner because of course we don't want it to get taken away. So I think the best or polite way to do is turning it off or leave it in our room. But if I could I would use my device during dinner.
                    Since this is not acceptable at all in my house I guess this how is going to be. I would do it but once a while if I could. Technology now really take away the family time of families. Since everyone is getting older they don't really don't want to do certain things they use to do so not texting  at the dinner table is quite a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment