Tuesday, November 23, 2010

EVALUATION

                 My project was checked with the rubric which i got 600 hundreds points. what I created to finish my assignment is appropriate for what I was assign to do. I definitely give credit to my sources has my teacher request as well. My work was completed and includes heading information which make my assignment neat.

                 My project inform others by letting people know what I think would happen in the future. my information was used appropriately because I include he proper information that I was requested to do. My product satisfy the requirements as originally defined because I have my sources listed towards my project.
                
                The set of criteria i can use to make a judgment is making sure i don't have any mistakes so I there wouldn't be any judgment. One thing I can do to make my project better is having  more time. I didn't think i did my best but I definitely think I couldn't did better.

No comments:

Post a Comment